Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adios Europe

A combination of unnaturally itchy feet, typical Liverpool winter weather, and general lack of action in Europe have prompted me to cross the Atlantic again and trapse around the American continent for a while. This will coincide nicely with the US release of Immaculada, which I'll have more news on next week. This week Ive been working on some synth parts for Greek space cadets Phase, as well as recording mandolin parts for the new Corde Oblique cd. Now that is all boxed off I can continue to work on the pre-production for the new Alternative 4 project album "The Brink", which seems to be coming together all by itself. A few nice coincidences have thrown some extremely talented people my way for this one and we're going to take it steady till it matches my expectations. In other news, I just received my copy of the Alternative Matter artbook and it looks stunning. Something I'll be proud of in years to come when I'm trying to impress young musicians. "I used to have a band of me own.." Well worth ordering before they sell out (the artbooks that is, not Mick Moss's band), even if I do say so myself.
Saludos!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, didn't know you came over here to the States! Did you play shows or just travel? Favorite city/state?

    ReplyDelete